black&gold.
BLACK&GOLD.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
oh sydney sydney

sadly, i'm back into my pigsty of a room @manors.
no more i-want-to-go-back-to-sleep-on-sheraton-bed on als's face

its been eons since i last went to sydney...

first thing first, absolutely LOVE Sydney.
Being the city person i am, love that feeling of a big city
with good shopping! But Sydney buildings too brown
and grey
can be sad in overcast mornings.


As much as I love Sydney, the city is a bit too dirty.
Its hard to find a good toilet, I had to hold my breath in
95% of the toilets I went to!!!


SHOPPING IS FANTASTIC! Myer is much bigger and carry
more labels -ahhh....TGV, QVB all highly recomme
nded.
Go to Market City if you want warehouse sales stuff.
Food is brilliant too!=)=) The trip is made possible by Koko
Linda (who is always busy with work), Tun Wei,
Kwan woon (thanks
for the spanish rec!) and Als!


*hot chocolate from lindt cafe!*



*the ever busy koko!*

I can't bear the thought that placements will be
starting soon!So sian!








Labels: ,