black&gold.
BLACK&GOLD.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
aaahhhhhhh...........

my room is in such a mess now i don't know what to do.
i kept putting off cleaning it cos we will be moving,
so theoretically we shld clean before we move,
Good point.




The mini cooper cabrio sidewalk series is so so nice!
Leather seats. Tick.
Nice features. Tick.
I swear i saw a beige one on the road, but it doesn't
seem to be an official color!
It like half priced here compared to singapore,
I'm contemplating if i shld work here to buy it.

Hahaaa...I better start saving up!




I think the Daihatsu Tanto is a cute little car too!
It looks so postman pat!

So funny when I was like in primary/sec school
all i wanted was a baby G, a discman and what nots.
when I was in JC i wanted an mp3 player, a mini disc,
and nice sneakers.

Now I want watches, cars...as u grow older the
things i fancy seems to increase too.Horrible andrea.

Labels: