black&gold.
BLACK&GOLD.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
BACK TO UNI~

back to uni again tmrw!!!
time really flies with women's health - firstly the 3 funny girls (jess,em,lucy)
seriously crack me up~ and of course our lovely educator~poppers and mandarins!
I may venture into women's health someday it think! But i must say
giving birth is a really tiring (and i reckon painful process) and I never
ever figure how ppl go beyond one?(MUM HOW!?!)

geez.I can't believe my Sg placement is not confirmed yet!
I tell u the airtickets are skyrocketing high the taxes now
are the same price as the ticket itself.RIDICULOUS!
and finally the petrol prices broke the $1.5aud mark!
I'm not going to complain hearing that back home petrol prices are
like $2.2.

4 MORE DAYS TO SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE PREMIERE HERE!!!
Can't wait can't wait!!! Even thought Mr Big is the man, I truely
miss Aidan!!Carrie should have chosen Aidan!!Awww.....
I got to watch the whole series again!
TV watching~!Yeah!!!!!

andrea got new toys!=)



Labels: